Height top of ROPS 2,108 mm Overall length w/ bucket 3,470 mm Overall length w/o bucket 2,708 mm Height Hinge Pin Max 3,038 mm Operating weight 3,551 kg Rated Operating Capacity ROC 50% 1,270 kg Rated Operating Capacity ROC 35% 889 kg Dump reach 705 mm Length of track on ground 1,453 mm Dump height max. at max height 2,319 mm Angle of departure 30.7 ° Tipping angle (bucket dump) w/ bucket at max height 42 ° Ground clearance 231.1 mm Breakout force max. - Bucket 23.6 kN Breakout force max. - Boom 22.2 kN Width 1,704 mm Width Track 320 mm
Engine / Motor
Engine / Motor manufacturer Kohler Engine / Motor KDI 2504 TCR Engine performance 55 kW Displacement 2,482 cm³ RPM / speed 2,750 rpm Battery 950 Ah Fuel tank capacity 113.6 l
Auxiliary Hydraulics- Standard Flow 76 l/min Auxiliary Hydraulics- High Flow 113.6 l/min Pressure aux. relief 241 bar Hydraulic oil tank 11 l
Travel speed low 11.3 km/h Travel speed high 16.1 km/h
ST28 - Radial Lift Track Loader
The ST28 offers the power and torque needed for any jobsite. This unit delivers 2,800 pounds of rated operating capacity at 50% and a lift height over 119 inches. The machine is equipped with a 74 hp turbo-charged Kohler Tier 4 Final engine offering class leading engine torque. Mechanical Hand-Foot and Selectable EH controls ensures operators with any control preference can efficiently operate the machine. With generous door width and height, visibility of the attachment and the surroundings is superior to the competition.
- With a top speed of nearly 10 MPH, travel time is reduced giving the operator more time throughout the day to get more tasks completed.
- Spacious extended cab maximizes room and comfort for the operator to move inside the cab.
- Quick and easy service access from the forward tilting cab and the arrangement of internal components makes it easy to maintain the machine.
- Class leading track-on-ground of 57.2" decreases ground pressure while increasing digging performance.
- Optional high flow hydraulics increase the range of usable attachments improving efficiency and productivity.