Lift height 4.259 mm Weight 2,700 kg Turning radius Tires 2,607 mm Total rotation angle of the tool carrier 148 °
Engine / Motor
Engine / Motor manufacturer Yanmar Engine / Motor type 3TNV84T Engine performance 29.6 kW Displacement 1,496 cm³ Emission standards stage IIIA Exhaust aftertreatment system -
Traction drive Hydrostatic Speed Stage 1: 0-7 km/h Speed Stage 2: 0-20 km/h Service brake central Parking brake on all four wheels effective Standard tires 10.0/75 - 15.3 AS ET-40
Steering and operating hydraulics
Steering angle max. 2 x 38 ° Flow rate (with 22.6 kW) 42 l/min Flow rate (with 29.6 kW) 40 l/min
Payload max. 1,200 kg Lift height Pin height 4,503 mm Payload at max. lift height 1,200 kg Payload at max. span 440 kgStandard bucket = digging bucket, 1,500 mm width
TH412 - Telehandler
It’s impressive how much power there is packed in the TH412 compact telehandler. The TH412 Wacker Neuson telehandler is unique in its combination of high lifting height, lean width and strong machine performance. A true multi-talent for works in municipalities, factories, building yards and at construction sites.
- Equipped with the innovative VLS driver assist system (Vertical Lift System).
- Extremely small inside radius of 821 mm.
- Enormous lifting height of 4.5 m in combination with a payload of 1.2 t.
- Efficient 31 PS Yanmar engine—optional 40 PS available.
- Hydraulic quick change system for a great assortment of attachments.